Friday, October 14, 2011

So Easy DIY Clutch Purse



I am a small purse kind of girl. Why, you ask. Because if I carry anything bigger than a wallet I fill it up with receipts, wrappers and anything else that fits in it that I don't feel like carrying! Can you relate?

Due to this all too common habit we women have, the clutch purse has become an excellent choice to lug around our necessities. Just as with my diaper bag (http://eolababy.blogspot.com/2011/10/amazing-lucky-baby-diaper-bag.html) I took my time finding the "perfect" pattern. I settled on one I found at Tipnut.com. (http://elily00.wordpress.com/tutorials/wallet/). I loved this patter because it filled every need I had in a purse; a place for my credit and bank cards, a place for cash and change, a place for business cards, and my tiny lip gloss and even a place for my cell phone. Yes, it fits all that in a little clutch! The pattern did not call for one, but I added a strap for added convenience.

It took me a total of about 5 hours to make this clutch. That's it. And it was SUPER easy. If I can do it, so can you!! Definitely use medium to heavy weight interfacing as often as possible to add strength!!





And here's another. Sold this one already!


No comments:

Post a Comment