Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blissful Mondays is Now on Facebook!

I finally did it! I created a fan page on Facebook! I am a little nervous of the idea of "growing" the business because I know that this may very well increase communication from customers to me. That makes me nervous because I can get fairly busy making items and taking care of the kids and I am afraid I won't be able to stay on top of communication with folks. However, I am going to do my very best!! 

Come on over and "Like" my fan page if you'd like! If you have bought something from me and have appreciation photos I would love it if you posted them there! It warms my heart to see your precious babies in my hats and booties!

Click here
    |
    |
   V

Blissful Mondays on Facebook

In case you haven't been in the shop for a while, here are a few new items.





No comments:

Post a Comment